Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hey Good Mama!

Did someone say they wanted a goodmama on sale? Ask and you shall receive.
How's $18 for a goodmama sound? Anyone? Anyone?
Please go here for Portland Green Parenting. Their store has goodmamas in stock. Which ones you ask? Well, I asked I was giving the following list of solids:
orange
tan
brown
light yellow
And the following prints: ($22 for prints, but not bad, right?)
A fine vine
bliss
bloom
isla
vantage point
pyrus
soho boho
exception
(I'm trying to add pictures, but they are a little hard to come by. See a great list of them HERE.
Shipping is $5.90 for up to 3 diapers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my awesome swap fluff!!! I am so excited!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I just discovered it from your comment in response to my guest post on The Cloth Diaper Report. Thanks for letting me know! I'm bookmarking you.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete