I want to apologize to those of you who follow my blog. I have been on a bit of hiatus since my last post. Allow me to summarize, in chronological order:
2. Found out that we were being evicted. Had to be out by the 31st of December.
3. Hosted Thanksgiving. (Still didn't have a place to move to.)
4. Looking to move.
6. Looking to move...
7. Found a place! And Christmas (oh, and my birthday, that goes with Christmas...)
8. Moved in on Christmas Day.
9. Christmas. (Did that already happen?)
10. Working and moving and working...
11. New Years
12. Working 40 hours a week.
13. Internet? Yeah, you can't get At&t. You have to get Cox.
14. I love moving and not having access to the internet or mail for weeks at a time.
15. Ah-ha! There you are.
See, and now here we are, on (or near) January 15th. This is going to get better. Much better. I hope you all scored some excellent Christmas sale stash.
I did. It's in a box somewhere...