Monday, August 17, 2009

Did you see it?

On Saturday, August 15, there was a sale at goodmama. Everything was 50% off and it was combined with the buy 2 get 1 sale. Did you see it? I missed it. I was at a baby shower. I am now going to apologize to my readers (all 5 of you) for missing it. I'm very sorry I missed it. Okay. Now I'm over it. Moving on...
There are lots of other sales going on right now. Like Rumparooz? Use the code "indianSUM09" for 10% off through August 31. And what about the gdiaper covers? They're 20% off and you can get an extra $5 with the code "SweetThanks" until August 20. The Muttaqin diapers are also buy 2 get 1 free. Hmmm... Free.... my favorite type of diaper.
Do you have a diaper that you would LOVE me to keep a look out for? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment