Monday, August 31, 2009

It's the sales!

Well, I wanted to wait to post this (I need my diapers, too ya know?) BUT, I wanted to let you know about the sales going on around the fluff sphere. BumGenius? Seconds sale. They include inserts. $12. Twelve dollars. Yup. Go to cottonbabies.com and check out their FREE, (that's right, FREE) tab fix kits.
Next up, one of the ladies in my diaper circle group has opened up her own store, sweetbabybottoms.com. And right now until September 5th, if you spend over $50, you can get 20% off AND free shipping (in the US) using the code "CRAZY". Don't have over $50 worth to get? That's okay; she's still offering FREE SHIPPING. No code needed. Crazy, huh?
Speaking of free shipping (I love free shipping), Christine over at essential saltes baby is offering free shipping this week your order. It's also good through Saturday.
Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment