Monday, September 14, 2009

I think these are THE most absorbant diapers

I had the pleasure of testing a diaper for Katie Bubbles, mom behind 2 Cute 2 Resist. Wow. I liked the fit before: trim, one-size, long tabs, but then she changed the soaker. WOW. Huge improvement. Her soakers are now quilted, and they are fantastic. Think of goodmama's, but less squishy and more absorbent, and more TRIM. Here's a picture of my LO in the dipe:

Nice, right? Now, for the cheap catch: how about bargain diapers for $6.75? Shipping starts at $2.50 for the first diaper and a dollar for each additional. They are mostly girly, but check them out here. I got an All-in-One, and it appears she has a few pockets. You can't really beat less than $10 per diaper. And at that price, get two!

No comments:

Post a Comment